Monday, February 8, 2016

Macro Landscape




Questions:
1. Using the macro lens was really cool. It surprised me how close I had to get to the subject in order for it to completely focus. I really liked using it because I was able to capture details I had never even noticed before using the macro lens.
2. I think my favourite shot is the last one because there is a lot to look at in such a small plant. I like how the green background complements the purple flowers in the foreground and how you're able to see the small spider webby strings coming off of the flowers.
3. I think the first shot shows the best rule of thirds because on the left third of the photo, the plant is in focus and as you transition to the right third, it fades into blurriness. The main focus is also in the bottom right crosshair of the photo, which I think helps to pull the eye into the photo itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment