Friday, February 12, 2016

Landscapes 2




Questions:
1. I used rule of thirds to emphasize the sky because I think the sky is the main part of a landscape picture. I think the sky has the ability to add a lot to an image.
2. I used perspective with the trees within the images, along with emphasis on the clouds and the sky.
3. I took these pictures around 11am, which I didn't really like because there wasn't much to look at. The sky was pretty boring and the landscape lacked a bit of interest, in my opinion.
4. I was able to use the darkness of the trees in the foreground to help contrast with the brightness of the blue sky in the background.

Edge Burn

Channel Mixer

Lab Colour Method

Gradient Map

Desaturation

Questions:
1. I liked the channel mixer best because I had the most options there.
2. I think I achieved good ranges of values in each of the images, but the desaturation was the hardest to achieve.






No comments:

Post a Comment