Friday, February 12, 2016

Abstract Macro Landscapes

Original #1

Filter: Posterize

Original #2

Filter: Plastic Wrap

Original #3

Filter: Posterize

Original #4

Filter: Neon Glow

Original #5

Filter: Dry Brush

Questions:
1. My favourite image is the first image because I think the colours go together well and complement each other, creating a pleasant image to look at. I think the blurred green helps draw the eye into the main focus of the red petals. I think it's an interesting image to look at.
2. I think the third image shows the best elements of art because it has uniformity with the lines going down the image. I also think the colouring of the image helps with the entire composition of the image.
3. I used rule of thirds, along with perspective in my favourite image. I also put the focal point on a cross hair to draw the eye into the photo.
4. I think my favourite photo and filter combination is the fourth one. I like how the gray and green create an interesting feel. I think the glow is able to help create a focal point in an image that really didn't have one before. I think the glow also helps to bring out some detailing that gets lost in the original image.

No comments:

Post a Comment