Thursday, May 19, 2016

Converse Advertisement



Questions:
1. I chose to use a Converse shoe because I really like Converse and I think they're very stylistic and fun to wear. There are a lot of different styles and colours, which I think is cool because there are endless possibilities.
2. My 'big idea' was to take a simple shot of the shoe so that the product was simple and clear. With that, I wanted to create an interesting background to catch someone's eye. I think I achieved this by using the watercolour splatter for the background and a watercolour text of the product.
3. I used a muted rainbow color scheme for the background to bounce off of the neutral tones of the shoe. I used side lighting on the shoe to create a shadowed affect on the toe of the shoe.

Images Used:







No comments:

Post a Comment