Friday, September 11, 2015

Colour

Primary Colours:




Secondary Colours:




Black & White:


Questions:

  1. The colour image I like the best is the one of the orange flowers because the flower itself had many layers and shadows, which allows for the colour to be showcased in different depths naturally. I like the shadowing on the flower and how it shows different oranges throughout. I also really like the offsetting of the main flower that is being photographed
  2. Yes, I think my value shot shows a good grayscale range because there is a lot of different values within each of the skateboards, and together it creates a diversity between each range of gray. There is a lot of black and a lot of white and there is a lot of values in between throughout the entire image.

No comments:

Post a Comment